About Bob Dianetti
Robert J. Dianetti is the owner of Team Dianetti, a professional business coaching and training organization located in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. He is an Authorized YB12 Corporate Coach, Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Partner, and a Registered Corporate Coach through the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches. He is also an Associate Fellow with the Society for Technical Communication.
In addition, he is Founder and Principle of Radcom, Inc, a technical communication and instructional design firm founded in 1996. During his tenure, Radcom won numerous awards, including the Weatherhead 100 award in 2004, 2009, 2011, and 2012. The Weatherhead 100 recognizes the 100 fastest growing companies in Northeast Ohio.
Bob completed his undergraduate studies at Capital University in Columbus, Ohio. In addition, he completed the MBA Essentials Program at Kent State University. Certificates include Sandler Training’s Strategic Leadership & Management Program, COSE’s Strategic Planning Certificate and is a Certified Everything DiSC® Facilitator.
Board and committee work includes:
- Association for Talent Development, Northeast Ohio Chapter – Director (current)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Northern Ohio Chapter – Trustee (past)
- Society for Technical Communication, International Board of Directors 2004-2007, Bylaws committee chair, Associate Fellow
- Hudson Chamber of Commerce – Director (past)
- Meredith A. Cowden Foundation – Trustee (past), Tee Off On Leukemia committee (past)
- Cedarville University Student Advisory Board – (past)
- Cuyahoga Community College – Technical Communication Advisory Board – spearheaded the development of a technical communication certificate program at serving as head of its advisory board and teaching two courses. (past)
- Humane Society of Greater Akron – Director (past)
- Sales and Marketing Executives International – Director (past)
Volunteer work includes:
- Hudson Job Search, Client Advisor
- The Peter Maurin Center of Akron
- Boy Scouts of America, Assistant Scoutmaster, Committee Member (1997 to 2015)
- Council of Smaller Enterprises, Mentor, Strategic Planning Course
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Team in Training Cleveland half-marathon (2006, 2007), Light the Night (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010), Light the Night Award of Excellence (2006 and 2008), Leukemia Cup Regatta (2011), Man and Woman of the Year Candidate (2010), School & Youth Program (2010), Carolyn Desmone Family Award (2011), and also speaking at many events.
- Akron Children’s Hospital, Parent Mentor, Parent Advisory Committee
Bob lives in Stow, Ohio, with his wife Angie. He has four sons, Joe, James, Philip, and Mikey.
Book a FREE TALK for your team!!
BOOK NOW for a FREE 60-minute Introductory Talk for your team. Learn how to beat the Failure Cycle, overcome procrastination and develop a mindset of excellence. This session covers valuable information from the Results Program to energize your team.